Fantasy Football 2009


The Revolting Blog has a fantasy football league now. I know that's what you've all been waiting for. Even though most of the readers couldn't care less about a fantasy football league, I'm posting about it anyway. I happen to like it, and I've always wanted to post a picture of a hot chick kissing an abnormally large football. Or maybe it's just a tiny chick. I'll look into it and get back with you later. Now on to the football. We had our draft this past Sunday. I got the first pick, which in my opinion turned out to be a curse. I got the first pick, which sounds great, but my second pick didn't come until the end of the second round. I can't help but think that getting a player in the middle of the first and the middle of the second would have been better. I'm happy to have Adrian Peterson though, so I'll quit whining. Here is a rundown of the teams in the first ever Revolting Blog Fantasy Football league. Shout out to Sizzler for putting it all together. He's already proving to be a good commissioner. He's nothing like Roger Goodell. You should have witnessed the way he let us talk in the chat box during the live online draft. He's "the peoples commissioner". I'm sure the millions........(pause for dramatic effect), and millions of the Sizzler's fans would agree. He even let "Hop" pick Michael Vick.

SCLSU Mud Dogs - Shane "Sizzler" Hardison, aka "Slim"

Bremen Bombers - Mike "Merle" Mcdonald

hops skull crushers - "Hop", that's all I know. I don't know "Hop's" real name. He works with Bunch and Miller at Precision Strip. I do know that. He sucks. I also know that. He can't use his thumbs and he likes the Michigan Wolverines. He also hates dogs, or at least he was the one who picked Michael Vick.

hefty lefty - Scott "Never Too Late For Lunch" Bunch, aka "The Deh Beh"

Bremen Wookies - Tom "Asshole" Vinson, aka "The only man to ever give Fat the raspberry"

bad news cats - "Papaw", the famous guy who also works at Precision Strip with Bunch and Miller.

Porcinis After Hours - Jeremy Vinson

redskins - Alan "Big" Hale

Team Dingleberries - Dustin "Muddyfoot" Harper

brook'sbunch - Mike "Spilla" Miller, aka "Jellybean", aka "Father of Cowboy"



Without knowing the rosters off the top of my head, I'm gonna go ahead and predict that Muddy's Team Dingleberries will be a pain in everyone's ass from the get-go. I'm also gonna safely predict that hops skull crushers will suck, in true "Hop" fashion. I just hope Spilla don't bail on his fantasy football team the way he did his fantasy baseball team. I also hope Spilla don't win. I still owe him $10 from the fantasy basketball league. Basketball ended forever ago. That's how long it's been since I've seen the one they used to call "Thumphammer". Good luck to all the participants, except for "Hop".