Fantasy Baseball 2009


As we begin to wind down the fantasy baseball season and head towards the playoffs, I figured I would let everyone know who's in the lead and who sucks in The Revolting Baseball league. First of all, we are getting dominated by a man I have never met. A man who works with Bunch and Miller. A man known only as "Papaw". Does he look old, but he's really young? Is he really a papaw? These are questions I need the answers to. Regardless of age, "Papaw" is in first place by a large margin. Here is a rundown of the league standings. The top 6 make the playoffs and earn the chance to fight for the first ever Revolting Baseball championship.

1. Wild Boys - "Papaw"

2. Briar Creek Goatmen - Jeremy Vinson, 15.5 games behind "Papaw"

3. Pimpin In The Pen - Josh Brand, 45.5 games behind

4. The Untouchables - Joel "Ho" Huff, 46 games behind

5. Bremen Wookies - Tom "Asshole" Vinson, 47 games behind

6. Roid Rangers - Dustin "Muddyfoot" Harper, 48 games behind

7. Sharpeners - Grant Sharp, 9 games behind "Muddy" for the last playoff spot

8. The Deh's - Scott "Never Too Late For Lunch" Bunch, 15 games behind "Muddy"

9. Wildcats - Mike "Merle" Mcdonald, 21.5 games behind "Muddy"

10. Homerunhitter - Mike "Spilla" Miller, 35.5 games behind "Muddy"

We've got a great season going, with playoff seeds 3-6 being in a very tight race. It's not out of the realm of possibility that I could catch "Papaw", although it's unlikely. I just lost Johan Santana for the year, so I've got that going for me. It's also very possible that Sharp could catch one of the teams and steal a playoff spot. Don't count out The Deh's either. If "Papaw" and I can just be decent these next few weeks, we should have the top 2 spots locked up. It'll be interesting to see how it all goes down. Well, it'll be interesting for a few people. Most "normal" people don't care anything about our stupid fantasy baseball league, and for that I applaud you. Peace!