Another Basketball Rant - MSG Edition

I was arguing with a guy at work this morning about the recent shows put on in Madison Square Garden by Kobe and Lebron. If you are a basketball fan and you have power in your home, you know about these games. Kobe scored a MSG record 61 points, then Lebron came in the next game and scored 52. Lebron also messed around and got a triple double. It was the second most points ever while also achieving double figures in two other categories. Wilt done it with 53 points. Wilt also had like 34 rebounds and 14 assists that game, but he's a freak so we ain't talking anymore about Wilt. He was a beast in the bedroom though. Ok, that's enough. My buddy was saying that Kobe and Lebron were as good as Michael Jordan. Some of you might agree, but not this blogger. I wanna see one of these guys win 6 consecutive titles. I wanna see them hit countless game winners. Kobe is actually very good with the game on the line, Lebron is coming along. I love Kobe and Lebron. I think they are great. I just don't think they are "Michael" great. Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, John Stockton. Those are a few I can think of off the top of my head who were alltime greats in the prime of their careers in the 90's. None of them ever won a NBA title, and it wasn't because they weren't good enough. It was because Michael wouldn't let them. Michael's the GOAT. Kendall's "The Git", but Michael's the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time). Speaking of performances at MSG, I asked my buddy if he remembered Michael's 5th game back after retirement. He had struggled a little in his comeback and folks were whispering, wondering if he'd lost it. Then the Bulls went to MSG. Then Michael dropped the now famous "Double Nickel".