Some Pics From The Wild Week

We'll start off with something positive, a little game of "name that belly". This could be a tough one considering this belly was flat just a month or so ago. Or, this could be really easy since you all know that my wife is pregnant. Who can be the first to answer? The winner gets an autographed picture of Kendall's mother, Twanda Smith. Congratulations in advance to the lucky winner (blog writers and their immediate family members not eligible for prize).


Some limbs beside the house.




Back yard pic





The other side of the back yard





Another back yard pic. We have (had) a huge tree that pretty much fell all over the property, and a little into the neighbors yard.






Another shot of many limbs on the deck. I have a pretty big deck. Bunch built it. When you talk about Bunch and you talk about a deck, you know you're talking about a pretty big deck.







Bubba hasn't made the blog in a while and he was mad. So, here he is. He has been happy that my mom can't get her power turned back on. He loves her because she lets him jump all over her. She has been staying at our house some, especially when Jordan and I are working all night. He doesn't have to get in his crate at night when she's there. I saw him slip a fitty to the KU man the other day and tell him to take his time getting my mom's apartment up and running. I also heard him say to the guy, "That crate's a bitch, dude."








The whole ice thing sucks. As you can tell, I'm frustrated. And bearded.