Basketball Rant

I won't make this too vicious.




If this guy don't know what to do, then I guess we're screwed. I'm starting to wonder if we're not just screwed. Make some plays to get Meeks open Billy. Play some different defenses. Play some different players. Something ain't working and we keep doing the same things. First of all, UK gets off to bad starts at the beginning of games and at the start of the second half. I think this has something to do with Porter and Harris being on the floor together. These are guys that the defense doesn't even worry about in the least, enabling them to triple team Patterson and never (ever) help off of Meeks. Patterson is stopped, Meeks is stopped. UK is beaten, easily. Here are a few other suggestions for Coach Gillispie. I know he reads the blog and will put my plan into action later this week.


Urge the guys to play with a little more passion. This might keep some fans in the seats. Some of the guys do, and then some of the guys do some of the time.



We need a lot more of this.



A little less of this.



And a little less of this.





And we could really use one of these.