Friend Profile #7: Chris Faith








This profile is of the legendary Chris Faith. He was the President of my senior class and couldn't have done a poorer job. He was also one of my best friends all through my school years. He was without a doubt, and I can say this with an unbelievable amount of certainty, the coolest JROTC member in the history of Muhlenberg County. One thing you can always say about Faith is that he truly did want to be all he could be. That was a free plug for the Army. You could always count on Faith rocking the dance floor at any school dance or prom. Damn that boy could dance. Sometimes when I'm at home alone I put on MC Hammer and pretend that I'm Faith. You could also write it down that he wasn't coming to the next dance with the same girl. Yes Mandi, your sweet little innocent looking husband was once a player, of somewhat epic proportions. That's just a joke, or is it? I wasn't there, but just think of how smooth he was when he got you. He didn't get that good after he moved to Alabama. The boy's a legend.




All joking aside, Chris has been one of my best friends for a very long time and I'm glad that we have been in touch recently and hope we can get together again soon. I guess I'll have to drive to Alabama one day. After a very successful stint with Logan's Roadhouse, where he ate a lot of steak and performed a lot of Patrick Swayze impressions (movie reference--Roadhouse), he now runs a big time body shop in Huntsville. How do I know it's big time? Because Faith runs it. He has a wife, Mandi, and two kids, Cole and Abby. I guess I should also mention that his dad is Billy Faith, a legend in his own right.






Something I made up about Faith: He once pulled all the muscles in his neck and shoulders from impersonating the movie Weekend At Bernie's 2.