My Florida Vacation


My mom went with us. She hadn't been to Florida since she was a child.


Prettiest girls I could find all week!!



We hung out with Clay, Amber, Cole, and Bristol while we were there. This is Cole and Maddie on the Pirate Ship Cruise.



Found a little oil



Someday you'll find it, the Rainbow Connection.



Although there were small tar balls if you looked really hard for them, the beach was beautiful and the water was clear. Seaweed was a much bigger problem than oil.



For the thousands at PCB, and for the millions who will read this blog post, Let's Get Ready To.........nevermind, this is a family blog.



I managed to get kissed by this hot chick while I was at the beach. Yep, I've still got it!!



Maddie and Aubrey at Fudpuckers in Destin. You ain't been pucked till you've been fudpucked. I've always said that.



Aubrey's first ever "ride". She didn't really know what to think about it.



Maddie and I rented this hog last Thursday and cruised the strip all day long. We got the trike because I figured it would be easier to balance with the youngster. Plus they said she could ride in front of me on it. Several hot babes tried to push Maddie off and get on this fine piece of machinery with me. Luckily Maddie is pretty fiesty and was able to fight them off. This thing was actually pretty cool and they reduced the prices on all the scooter and golf cart rentals because of the tourist numbers being down and the fear that they soon won't be making any money. I guess they wanna rent them out while they can. We got it for $42. That's not a lie Bunch. It was a fun day.