Are You Gam3Day Ready?

Cole with Coach Joker Phillips


Maddie with "The Man", Randall Cobb

Deh Beh with a hard Dre on Randall as he politely signs Boner's helmet



Cole already had a slew of Cobb autographs and I wanted my picture made with him so I got him to autograph Cole's jersey. I originally asked him to autograph my boob, but he refused.



The Cat remembered Bunch from his near death year of 1996. The Cat asked for a picture with this miracle of modern medicine. For those who don't know, we saw Mark Pope in the Wildcat Lodge parking lot before the 1995-1996 Midnight Madness and told him that our buddy was dying and Pope proudly said they would dedicate the season to the ailing Deh Beh. Of course they went on to win it all. Bunch lived to see it. That story has been told on here before, but all of you may not have read it. Also, Pope graciously autographed a Double (deh beh) Cola bottle for Bunch. I think Pope would have done just about anything we asked him to do because he was scared that Kendall would try to spray puke at his family again. I'm not telling that story today.