John Wall Wants The Cats To Whip Clemson Tonight!!!!!


When I say that John Wall is everywhere, I mean he is everywhere. He may be inside you right now. Even if you're a Michigan or Alabama fan. This is a big day around here. Not only do the Cats play the mighty Clemson Greg Buckners in the Music City Bowl. I am also in the first ever Revolting Blog Fantasy Football Championship with "Big" Alan Hale. We were the top 2 teams in the regular season and now we are squaring off in the final round of the playoffs. Tom and Mike Spilla are duking it out in the 3rd place game. Deh Beh locked up 5th last week against "papaw". It will not be officially over until Monday Night Football ends, but if Hale has a normal week I will know by tonight if I'm done or not. Enjoy your Sunday. Hope you had a good Christmas!!!!!












.

Wall even entertains Oprah



Daniel son, Miyagi, and John son. Wall will sweep the leg if he has to.



Wall is a Thriller. That's for sure.



More rare art