Richard 'deh beh"Simmons


Today I went to the wellness center or better know as the CCCC and worked out. When I got there I went into the workout room and got on the scales and it said "fat ass get off". So I knew I needed to loose some weight. Jeremy, Ho And I have been talking about exercising for awhile and both of them and their families have been but not Deh. So I fingered I would start today and I did pretty good for my first time. But what I want is the Deh Beh nation to do is hold me ACCOUNTABLE to sticking with it. When you see me out say hey fat ass did you work out this week if I say No then push me down and kick me in the nuts, but I wont say no because I'm gonna stick to it.I would like to give a shout out to Chad and Delanna Moore and also Jared Barber they where at the CCCC today when I was their. If anyone is interested in playing basketball or racquetball just let me know. I would like to get a group to start playing basketball at the CCCC. I'm gonna try to go every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday or Sunday, so if I see you or you see me lets pat each other on the ass and say "Good Job". See you at CCCC.