A Visit From Abe

The Revolting Blog has many fans spanning many different age groups and many likes and dislikes. Lately, the blog has been caught up in the renewed fever of UK basketball. While the blog has many UK fans, and basketball fans in general, not everybody has enjoyed the wealth of UK postings. There has been an outcry for more funny stuff. There has been an outcry for more family stuff. In my opinion, that kind of stuff never left. There has been as much of that stuff as ever. There has just been more UK stuff than usual. Oh well, what I think doesn't matter anyway. Here is some stuff that went on at my house this past weekend. Also, the Gay Cops have been bugging the Deh Beh to put out a new video. Hopefully that can get done soon. Those homos are way more popular than we thought they would ever be.





Maddie got a new hop scotch sprinkler thing and Abe came over to play with her. There was a lot of laughing done at me by my sister and Jordan over my black socks. I will explain. I was doing some weed eating and mowing and I didn't want to ruin any of my white socks, so I wore the black ones. No big deal I thought. No less than four carloads of young, hot chicks drove by the house screaming and whistling at me while I was mowing. If I wasn't a white dork, and if I had been on a basketball court, nobody would have noticed.

They acted like they had never been in water before.



Action shot.



Wiping the honest eyes.




Cheeser.






The dog was running so fast he became a blur.






After the sprinkler they had to do some 4 wheelin.






Then we had to have a weenie roast, even though it was 95 degrees (126 around the fire).








Abe likes to roast weenies, but doesn't like to eat them. This was the first time he ever ate one. Monumental occasion. That's why this post was made.