Softball!!!!!

I refuse to wear the red like the rest of my team. I almost always wear a blue UK shirt to the games instead of my Hot Tamales red shirt. Does that make me a bad coach?

Super fan Abe Walker



Maddie looks to the camera as slugger Kennedy Bunch prepares on deck.



Maddie at the plate. This pic was used mainly to show the legendary first base coach.




Maddie likes to play catcher, however she won't catch the ball. She usually don't even put her glove anywhere near the ball. When it hits her in the leg, which is what almost always happens, she complains that it hurts a little. Thank God for the shin guards. No matter what I do, I can't get her to catch the ball. She will try to catch it in the field, but not when she's catcher. I don't know what to do. I guess don't let her play catcher anymore. The girls all want to be the catcher, mainly because they love wearing the gear. So, we let them take turns. Out of 9 girls on the team, my estimate is 3 of them actually try to catch the ball when it's their turn.