Random Holiday Pics And Random Notes

Jordan and Kate at the McRoy house. I think this was actually on Thanksgiving, but I wanted to get a picture of Kate from the holidays on here. My camera was dead on Christmas so I don't have any pics from then. I have a few below taken with my mom's camera when she came over Christmas morning to watch Maddie open some stuff. Regretfully, I don't have any of Dawson, Abe, or Zeke (Isaiah) from Christmas. Maybe the parents of these hoodlums could email me some good ones. Shouldn't be a problem for Abe's mom, who will receive an award at the Governor's mansion later this year for officially spending more minutes on the internet than the government spent dollars on corporate buyouts. Congratulations Boot!!!!!!

Christmas morning after working all night and being sick and pregnant. Apparently that's my fault. I think she's pretty, especially for a sick, pregnant girl with no sleep. I don't think she was happy to have this picture taken though.


Maddie with her favorite Christmas present of 2008. She got many presents from many people, some pretty fancy stuff, and her favorite thing was her "sneakers". That's what she calls them. She always loves clothes and shoes. Who would have thought a $20 pair of Chuck Taylors would bring such happiness to a 6 year old girl?



A shot of the top of my negro son. Santa left Bubba a stocking too. Maddie was so excited that the dog got a stocking that she helped him open up all of his new bones and toys before she ever opened any of her own presents. She's such a good big sister. She wants Jordan to have a girl because she "already has a brother", or as I say, brotha.