Eventful Saturday

Friday night I got a new niece. Noal and Jamie Floyd (Jamie is Jordan's sister) welcomed Jessica Hope Floyd to the world. She weighed 8 lbs. and some amount of ounces. I know as much about her length as I do the ounces in her weight. However, I can say that she seems healthy and definitely has some length to her. My guess is at some point in the next year she will be at least a 2 footer. We were all excited to get to finally see her. She continues the tradition of girls in the family. Can we break that? Here are some pics from our visit yesterday. Notice the new glasses on Madeline. She is having a hard time getting used to them, but she is doing better.



Maddie with Jamie and Jessica

Future Mom



Me and Maddie acting silly. How did I place my mouth just perfect enough to make it look like I have one tooth? I loved this. Jordan said delete it and don't ever show anybody. So if you've already looked, please lie to her about it if she asks. Thanks.



Jessica close up





Maddie and Jessica





JV and Jessica





My family with the new baby


































For those of you who tuned in to the UK vs. Alabama game yesterday, you may have noticed that there was a Git that flashed across your screen a couple of times during the game. The Revolting Blog's very own whipping boy, Kendall "The Git" Smith was in attendance and graced the Raycom Sports folks with his mug across their screen. I captured a few pics from my tv, taken with the digital camera. I'm not savvy enough to do it any other way. I also recorded a little video of "The Git's" best close up.