Big Game Deserves A Big Bet

With the big UK vs. UL matchup this Sunday, I have given in to repeated requests and decided to give Maholli a chance to become a Revolting Blog writer. I think his filthy Cards should have to earn it for him though. I propose a bet. If the Cards win, Maholli becomes the 5th writer. If the Cats win, Maholli must call in to the Billy Gillispie show and praise the Cats without a hint of sarcasm. He must also purchase a UK shirt (I don't care if its a cheapy) and take a picture for us to post on the blog. If someone has something better in mind for Maholli to do in case the Cats win, let us know in the comments section. Of course this whole scenario depends on 2 things: Maholli's acceptance of the bet, and President of blog operations Tom Vinson's approval on the hiring. I don't think it will come down to needing approval from Tom. I think the Cards are in trouble, although I would like for them to be coming off a win. They won't want to be beaten 2 in a row on their home court, and Rick always has them ready for the Cats.