For Those Who May Not Know

I'm gonna be a dalddy......again!!!!!!




We went to the ER December 18 because we thought Jordan had a kidney stone. Turns out her uterus was growing a kidney bean. I like to call it Jamaal. Jordan DOES NOT like to call it Jamaal. I don't think the name is gonna stick. Even with my unusual pronunciation (J-Mall), she still ain't buying it. We were worried when the doctor told us she was pregnant because she was hurting so much, but the ultrasound showed that everything was going fine. We were very relieved and happy, although Jordan got a little upset when I asked if the fetal pole meant that it was gonna be a boy. She is really struggling with nausea and fatigue, so if you pray, remember my wife and little J-Mall. If you don't pray, start today. Jordan read on the internet somewhere that the fetus would form male or female parts sometime within the next week or so. Yesterday every time she burped she couldn't decide if it tasted like eggs or nuts. I guess we'll have to wait a while to find out what it's gonna be. I'll keep you posted.