Just like Gore vs. Bush 2000...

...the popular vote does not consider the winner. Thankfully I was able to get the 54 electoral votes from Graham/Depoy, and was able to steal the 22 electoral votes from the Gaslight Park area (much to the dismay of Matthew "Maholli" Smith). I think the biggest boost came from the campaigning that I did at Ellison's Barber Shop, since everyone knows that is the political centerpiece of Muhlenberg County.
I really just wanted to drop a quick post and say that I am happy to be a part of The Blog. I will try to hold up my end by posting whenever I get a chance...

With my first order of business, i would like to submit some pics of Brian Bullock for his friend profile that never got posted. JV, feel free to use these to compile that profile that I know the whole blog nation was waiting for...
Until next time...



(left) Double B chillin' at the beach (right) Bullock hamming it up at the premiere for High School Musical 3


Submitted glamour shot