I Gotta Lose Some Weight

2008 has brought me much happiness. I have a great wife, a great daughter, and it's been the best year I've had in a long time. The food has also been good I guess because I have ballooned to a near record weight. I can still wear the same pants I wore 30 lbs. ago, I just have a gut that hangs over the waistline now. I was looking through some old pictures and I found some to illustrate just how far I've fallen. These will also illustrate just how much weight my Dad has lost. People have asked me where all my Dad's weight went. The pics below show without any doubt that he passed it on to his son.




Jordan thinks my necklace is gay. I think I agree.
Thug hat.


This was on Father's day, I think, at El Bracero. I probably had 24 tacos and my Dad probably had half a taco and a couple of chips with salsa. I gotta do better. The diet started last week. Can I stick with it? That is the million dollar question. I'm going to get on the elliptical right now, after I wipe the dust off of it. Just kidding, it's not dusty because my wife actually uses it.