BRASSOW!!!! BRASSOW!!!! COMES UP BIG!!!!

I have been watching the Maui Invitational this week and it got me to thinking of 1993 and the classic Jeff Brassow tip-in at the buzzer to give the Cats the Maui title. I found this video, and even though it is poor quality, Cat fans will still love it. One of the more classic moments in the Bill Raftery broadcasting career in my opinion. If only he had created "onions" back then, the call could have been even greater. This was probably also one of the best games, if not THE best, that I ever watched with "The Git". He jumped into my arms at the buzzer like he was a small child. The funniest thing about the story is that he was that excited and screaming "overtime baby, overtime, Brassow tied it up"!!!!! It was at least 45 seconds before we could calm him down and tell him it was over, which just started a whole new celebration. Classic times!