Wednesday Basketball Pics and Poll Closing

Probably the greatest mascot in sports, Big Red.
I'd certainly like to pour this jar on Maholli's Cards.

Pat shooting a tire while saying Mark Pogue sucks under his breath.


Pat playing with scissors, after a Sun Belt Championship.
This was before steroid testing, obviously.
In other news:


The poll will be closed. Nobody is getting fired. Not only will there not be a firing, there will be a hiring. Despite his substantial lead in the poll, Tom will be promoted to Executive Vice President of Blog Operations and his first job will be to hire a 4th blog writer. I bet nobody knew that blogs had such lofty titles. Well this one does. I am starting a new poll of what I believe to be worthy names for this new hire. The blog readers will have the opportunity to vote. However, the vote will only be one reference for Tom to use in making his final decision. As CEO of the blog I believe I have some pull here, and I'm giving my vote to the Sizzler. To show my support of the Sizzler, I have included Hilltopper pics in today's post. Have a great Wednesday.