Tuesday Basketball Pics...... and poll update

Tom Vinson's lead in the poll is growing by the day. Do the blog readers really want Tom gone that much? Are the Deh Beh and I just that great, or do the people really just hate Tom? I never thought of Tom as the bad guy of the blog. I guess I was wrong. I think the folks at McDonald's have rallied to get Tom fired after that pasting he gave them about the double drive thru, also known as the Bunch drive thru. Whatever happens in the poll (it has a few days left), I want the blogging career that comes to an end to go out in style, and I found the perfect casket. I think it was meant to hold a human, but for the story's sake we will say it is gonna hold a blogging career. Enjoy today's pics, and go to yesterday's pics comment section and give it to Maholli. He was talking trash about the Cats. Happy Tuesday!!!!!!