Early lifeVictoria Davey Spelling was born May 16, 1973 in Los Angeles, California and is the daughter of Candy (née Marer) and Aaron Spelling. Both of Spelling's parents were Jewish, though her family celebrated both Christmas and Hanukkah while she was growing up. Her middle name comes from her paternal grandfather. She attended Beverly Hills High School in Beverly Hills, California but graduated from Harvard-Westlake School. Her brother, Randy Spelling, is also an actor.
CareerAs a child, Spelling had guest spots on such shows as The Love Boat, T. J. Hooker, Hotel, Fantasy Island, Vega$, and Saved by the Bell.
Donna Martin on Beverly Hills, 90210, a series co-produced by her father, Aaron Spelling and Spelling Television. She played the role for its entire run, from 1990 to 2000, and was nominated for two Young Artist Awards for her role. Spelling's character remained a virgin until the finale of the seventh season and endured a stalker, attempted rape, and addiction.
In the 1990s, while starring on 90210, Spelling became well-known for a string of made-for-television films, such as Co-Ed Call Girl, A Friend to Die For, Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? and A Carol Christmas.
After Beverly Hills, 90210 ended, Spelling appeared in several independent films including Trick and The House of Yes.
Spelling has been the star of two reality-based shows. In 2006, she starred as herself in the VH1 sitcom So NoTORIous, which parodied her public image. In January 2007, she and her second husband, the actor Dean McDermott, decided to buy and operate a bed & breakfast in Fallbrook, California. This became the basis of a new reality show, Tori & Dean: Inn Love, which premiered on the Oxygen network on March 20, 2007. In June 2008, the show returned for a third season under the new name Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. In the new season, Spelling and McDermott no longer run the inn, and they have returned to Los Angeles where they struggle to balance buying a new home, her second pregnancy, and her book tour. In May 2009 Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood returned for a fourth season.
On January 7, 2009, it was reported that Spelling would reprise her role as Donna Martin on the new CW show 90210. She appeared in two episodes (19 and 20) as a special guest star.
Spelling designs and markets her own line of fashion jewelry on HSN. She released an autobiography entitled sTori Telling on March 11, 2008. Her second book titled Mommywood was released on April 14, 2009.
In 2010, Spelling released her third book titled uncharted terriTORI. Spelling told People Magazine that "I love sharing my stories and experiences with people and connecting to them on both a humorous and emotional level" and that "The response to my first two books has been so amazing that I wanted to write a third one for my fans."
In 2011, Spelling's wedding planning process became the basis of spin-off series Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings. The series is due to premiere April 6, 2011. 
After her father's death on June 23, 2006, Spelling was anticipated to inherit a sizable portion of her father's $500 million estate. The estate was to be divided primarily between Spelling, her brother Randy and her mother Candy. Spelling's mother was the estate executor. At the time, Spelling and her mother were estranged and it was reported that Spelling inherited just $800,000. Her brother, who was not estranged from his mother, also received $800,000.
Spelling gave birth to her first child, Liam Aaron McDermott ("Aaron" after her late father) on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 at Cedars-Sinai Hospital via emergency caesarean section. Reportedly, her mother was in the delivery room when Spelling gave birth. It has been reported that Candy Spelling established a $10 million trust fund for her first grandchild. On Monday, June 9, 2008, Spelling and her husband welcomed their second child together, by caesarean section, a daughter named Stella Doreen McDermott ("Doreen" after Dean's late mother).
In July 2007, Spelling became a minister to marry a gay couple at Chateau La Rue. A tape of the ceremony was shown on Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.
Amid rumors that there was trouble in their marriage, Tori and Dean remarried. They renewed their vows on May 8, 2010 in Beverly Hills among their friends and family. Dean gave her a custom designed Darkened Diamond Eternity Band by Neil Lane and she wore a white wedding dress.
As of April 2011 Spelling has confirmed that she and her husband are expecting their 3rd child fall 2011.
- 2011: Voice-over for Princess Pirate in Jake and the Neverland Pirates
- 2011: Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings
- 2009: 90210 ...Donna Martin (2 episodes, 2009)
- 2008: Tori & Dean: Inn Love (2007–2008)
- 2008: Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood (June 2008–present)
- 2009: Smallville .... Linda Lake (2 episodes, 2007–2009)
- 2009: Rick & Steve the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World .... Gina Michaels (1 episode, 2009)
- 2007: Kiss the Bride .... Alex Golski
- 2007: Cthulhu .... Susan
- 2007: the House sitter (TV) (as Tori Spelling-McDermott) .... Elise
- 2006: Mind Over Murder (TV) .... Holly Winters
- 2006: Family Guy .... Donna (1 episode, 2006)
- 2005: Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (V) (voice) .... Donna Martin
- 2005: Hush (TV) .... Nina Hamilton
- 2005: American Dad! .... Kim (1 episode, 2005)
- 2005: Family Plan (TV) .... Charlie
- 2004: 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (film) .... Stephanie
- 2004: Less Than Perfect .... Roxanne Fiedler (1 episode, 2004)
- 2004: The Help .... Molly the Dog Walker (7 episodes, 2004)
- 2003: A Carol Christmas (TV) .... Carol
- 2003: So Downtown TV series .... Liz (unknown episodes)
- 2002: Evil Alien Conquerors (uncredited) .... Jan
- 2002: Way Downtown (TV)
- 2001: Naked Movie .... Iris Pytlak
- 2001: Scary Movie 2 .... Alex
- 2001: Sol Goode .... Tammie
- 2000: Beverly Hills, 90210 .... Donna Martin / ... (292 episodes, 1990–2000)
- 1999: Trick .... Katherine
- 1998: Perpetrators of the Crime .... Lucy
- 1997: Scream 2 .... Tori Spelling
- 1997: Alibi (TV) .... Marti Gerrard
- 1997: The House of Yes .... Lesly
- 1996: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (TV) .... Laurel Lewisohn
- 1996: Malibu Shores .... Jill (1 episode, 1996)
- 1996: Co-ed Call Girl (TV) .... Joanna
- 1996: Deadly Pursuits (TV) .... Meredith
- 1995: Biker Mice from Mars .... Romana Parmesana (1 episode, 1995)
- 1995: Awake to Danger (TV) .... Aimee McAdams
- 1994: A Friend to Die For (TV) .... Stacy Lockwood
- 1994: Burke's Law .... Mary McKenna (1 episode, 1994)
- 1992: Melrose Place .... Donna Martin (2 episodes, 1992)
- 1991: Saved by the Bell .... Violet Anne Bickerstaff (3 episodes, 1990–1991)
- 1989: Monsters .... Beverly (1 episode, 1989)
- 1989: Troop Beverly Hills .... Jamie, Red Feather
- 1987: The Three Kings (TV)
- 1987: Hotel .... Jody 'Jo' Payne / ... (3 episodes, 1983–1987)
- 1985: Glitter (1 episode, 1985)
- 1984: T.J. Hooker .... Toni (1 episode, 1984)
- 1984: The Love Boat .... Penny Gibson / ... (2 episodes, 1983–1984)
- 1983: Fantasy Island .... Christy / ... (2 episodes, 1983)
- 1983: Shooting Stars (TV) .... Jenny O'Keefe
- 1983: Matt Houston .... Nelli Brand (1 episode, 1983)
- 1981: Vega$ .... Julie (1 episode, 1981)
- Trick (January 27, 1999)
- sTORI Telling (March 11, 2008)
- UNCHARTED TERRITORI (June 25, 2010)
- Presenting Tallulah (September 21, 2010)