Daily Dis'!


(TRB Staff Photo by Mark Stone)

I am no historian or statistician for stats I go to Boner Bunch. Having said that I would like to weigh in with the Daily Dis' which will be directed at the lowly writers of this blog.

I know you are thinking how does Ho have a right to call out the other bloggers when he hasn't posted anything in forever either but guess what I'm gonna do it anyway. First off I will give Black Bob a free pass as his wife has just birthed a child and we all know how tiring that can be. Deh Beh and JV have gone above and beyond the call (well as compared to the rest of us anyway) so they are off the hit list as well. Tom Vinson however must have fallen off the face of Sacramento cause the last time he posted something he chiselled it into stone and Moses read it on Mount Sinai. As I write I recall recruiting some of these deadbeats personally as a way to deter some of the attention away from myself but we see how that worked out.

Sizzlin' will also get a lighter sentence because he moved out of his home where his lovely wife resides to live on the mean streets of Graham in a cardboard box without internet. Chris Faith was once a legend back in our younger years when all the ladies attacked our entourage in effort to get an opportunity just to touch his hand which is said to have some sort of magical powers but now he is lazy and Andrea Garst has assumed all his duties for the rest of his life. TRB is in an intense negotiation with Garst to have her replace Faith but she is demanding a one night fling with Deh and he is refusing to bathe.

The last two writers I alone have credit for bringing to the staff and all I can say is I have always been and continue to be a poor judge of character. I have always surrounded myself with people of low moral standards and some things never change. And that TRB fans is your "Daily Dis'"!

Side note: I did not proofread or use spell check cause my wife is on my buttocks to do chores.