Fun Game. Post Your Score In The Comments


This pic has nothing to do with this post, but I really like it.



I played this game and I am ashamed of my score. It is a game where you get put on the clock and have 7 minutes to guess every UK player during the 2000's. You only have to enter the last name and it gives you the credit for a correct guess and you can see the answers listed below where you enter the names. I'm gonna give you one answer that I somehow missed. It is hard to believe that I didn't get one of my all time favorite Cats, Jodie Meeks, but when you're on the clock and working the back sections of your brain trying to think of former walkons like Matt Scherbenske, you lose thought of some of the big timers. There, I gave you 2 answers. For the record, the player doesn't have to have ever scored a point or even played in a game. He just has to have been part of a roster. I got 50 of the possible 69 players. I will tell you later about some of the ones I missed, but I don't wanna give away any more answers right now. Good Luck!!!!!!

Click HERE to take the quiz