Random Crap


  • Well I thought I better write something before the boss stuck me with Smith's. Git or Matt I don't want to be in that group.
  • Rondo should have went anywhere but UK.
  • Tubby didn't let him play his game. He would have been scary good if he would have unleashed him.
  • Rondo is the second best player in the finals behind Kobe.
  • Kobe is the best player in the NBA.
  • I'm a little nervous about my back sugary on Friday.
  • Ho has signed a life long contract to coach Jacob Bingham.(inside story)
  • Kam and I go to Coach Cal camp next week.
  • I talked to Scott Padgett on the phone the other day.
  • I love to free ball.
  • I have decided to come out of the closet. I am a Jeff Gordan Fan.
  • If you don't comment you like Matt Smith and look like Git.
  • I will meet the Big Enis next week. Maybe he will choke slam Kam, that would be cool.
  • Early prediction the cats will be better next year.
  • The Reds are for real this year.
  • Huge Jonny Gomes fan.
  • C-Red is the all time leading commenter.
  • I think BP should be banned from selling oil in the US until they clean up the oil. Bet they could figure something out then.
  • Everyone who comments will be given tar balls from Jeremy. Courtesy of BP oil spill.