Enjoy This Video and Remember How Fun This Year's Cats Were!!!!!!

It's easy to forget how many great plays this UK team had, but this video is an excellent refresher. This was a special team, and if I had to name my all time favorite Cats I believe 3 of the top 10 come from this one team. Wall, Cousins, and Patterson will be missed. Unlike Bunch, this isn't my favorite team of all time, but they're close. 1996 still sits at #1 for me. If these guys had cut down the nets I think they would have overtaken 96. That 96 team had my all time favorite Wildcat, 00 Tony Delk, but so did this team. It's just that he wears suits now. The personalities and talent from this year's team will not soon be forgotten. The Cats are back in business. I'll always remember these guys for bringing the fun back to Kentucky Basketball.