Nashville wrap up

Huff's and the Bunch's at championship game


Wall getting M.V.P.






Chism's Daddy



Ho Elvis and Me





When Jenny and I got home from Nashville last night the first thing we did was get a jar out and put SEC tourney fund on it. We had a blast. And if you love Kentucky basketball its a must to go. I will do everything in my power to never miss anther tournament. The atmosphere was unreal. I have been to Rupp many times and it is awesome, but the crowd in Nashville was the loudest I have ever been around. The Tennessee game was the loudest for the entire game, but when Boogie hit the shot to send it to overtime against Miss. state the arena was rocking. The coolest thing about the Tennessee game was every time the band tried to do Rocky Top the UK fans would drown them out with GO BIG BLUE! Every where we went it was full of Kentucky fans. Its just hard to explain what it was like, hard to put into words.
We saw several UK alum Kenny Sky, Rex Chapman, Jeff Sheppard, Joe B. Hall, Ashley Judd, Mark Pope, and hung out with Matt Jones. We first saw Matt Jones doing a pod cast at hooters. I screamed "where is WOO "and he looked up and smiled later he took a picture with me and Ho. Then Saturday night we were at "Big Bang" which is a club where some guy's can play any song and I mean any song you request on the piano. There where two girls we sent a dirty message that I can't repeat from Nick"Omar"Ray. They said "do you know who we are" and we said "no", they went on to tell us that they were with Matt Jones and KSR. Then he showed up and talked with us and hung out some. Pretty cool guy. The highlight of the night was when he put his arm around me and we sang Living on a Prayer. We had blast at that place. Friday night we went to Hooters and hung out with Clint Ray and his brother Omar. We had that whole place rockin to Blue/White and then Orange/Sucks. Sorry I'm jumping around but the whole 4 days is a blur. I still can't talk. After we left Hooters we went to Coyote Ugly. I have some pics. Some I can post some I can't. But one high light was getting a Tennessee fan to do the John Wall dance, we called him Chism's daddy and he loved it.






I would like to thank Ho and Julie for putting up with Jenny and me for the weekend. We had a blast and can't wait till next year. Hope more can go next year! It will be a blast.