March Madness is finally here

First off, I'd like to apologize for my absence from The Revolting Blog. In addition to a major contract overhaul from the blogs creator, I've been covered up in baseball. I agreed to be baseball director for our recreation park this year and it is a full time job. I also have 2 baseball teams and Abby is playing softball so I've been covered up.

What do ya'll think about the Wildcats? The loss to Tennessee was a heartbreaker. I didn't get to watch that game and I guess I'm glad. I despise those filthy Volunteers. All I've ever seen them volunteer for is armed robbery. Somebody tell me where the breakdown was in that game. It wasn't even as close as it should've been. I know Tennessee can play in spurts but they beat us 9 points I think. Where were our boys?

Anyway, I think there's a great chance for a SEC title for Kentucky. The Cats have a much tougher road to hoe to make it to the Championship game in the upper bracket. I predict they'll have to play South Carolina and Tennessee to get to the final game. For those of us living under a rock, those are the only 2 teams that have beat us. You may think that doesn't mean much since we killed South Carolina in our second game against them, but it does. First of all, they know Kentucky can be beat. Second, Kentucky killed them in their 2nd game so they may take them too lightly. Third, the Cats are young. They are very talented and a great basketball team but this is the first time their actually playing for something other than a win. This is for the First SEC title in along time and the pressure is on them. Don't get me wrong, I think they have what it takes to win the title, but it definitely will not be easy. Hopefully they'll get some revenge if they have to play Tennessee in the semi-finals. Did I mention I hate Tennessee?

Good luck to the Cats in the SEC tournament and we all look forward to Jon Littlepage's next blog entry.