Ask Cooper Owen Ray





I was recently asked if I wanted to do a little writing on this blog a week or so back at the SEC tourney. Even though I'm an extremely busy person with my newly formed talent agency, booming modeling career,and many many hobbies, I felt I was called by a higher power to write. Actually it was Ho, and he said that he would publish the Nashville Polaroid pics if I didn't, so here I am.





I wanted to start my blogging experience with my most high profile client. He's actually my only client, but that's neither here nor there. My son Cooper is one of the biggest Blue Bloods I know. He has followed the Wildcats religiously his entire life, granted he's only two, but hey, It'll have to work for this blog..



Cooper gained local fame recently because of an incident that happened while We were away at the SEC Tourney. Destiny texted me,(while I was consuming beverages, and watching a big woman in front of me do the running man while the pianos played at Big Bang), saying that she had walked into Coopers toy room, and noticed cooper had his winky and Ray Rays in his hand. She went on to ask Cooper,”Coop,Did you hurt your Winky and Ray Ray's or do they itch"? To which Cooper replied, "No Mommy I just like it"!!



Cooper recently took time out of his busy schedule, (In between episodes of The Smurfs and Handy Manny),to have a sit down with me for a Q & A about Kentucky Basketball.



Note: The following Is real and uncut



Cooper Q & A



1)TRB- What would be your ideal pregame meal?

-Cooper- Apple Dippers and Chocolate milk.



2)TRB- Who is your favorite player/players for the Cats?

-Cooper- Spiderman

-TRB- ?????



3)TRB- What position would you play if you were a Wildcat?

-Cooper- Basketball

-TRB- ?????



4)TRB- Who’s Jersey should be put in the rafters next for the Cats?

-Cooper- Papaw and Nana’s



5)TRB-Where do the players get their shoes and uniforms?

-Cooper- They go Krogering



6)TRB- UK Vs WV? Who you got?

-Cooper- UK



7)TRB- How much do the Cats win by?

-Cooper- 7 or 5



8)TRB- Duke vs. Purdue?

-Cooper- Duke sucks!!



9)TRB- How much does Purdue Win by?

-Cooper- I gotta go potty Daddy.....



So there you have it, you don't get more honest than that. Peace