Randomness

I don't have anything especially important on my mind today, but blog activity appears to be at an all time low, so I thought it is my duty to get a post up. Otherwise, I'm just stealing money.

The Cats are rolling. They play a lowly LSU team today, but could run into trouble if they bring a southern Carolina type effort. On the other hand, it could get ugly early if the team that played Arkansas shows up. We'll see.

For the record, I miss Wayne Hart. These guys in Cincy might as well have pygmy goats forcasting the weather. Up to 11" of snow was forecast(ed?) today and we got 3. And this ain't the first time. They can't tell me if it's gonna rain, or even how cold it will be. I actually emailed Wayne and told him I appreciate him. Yeah, that's a little weird, but trust me...you don't know whatcha got 'til it's gone.

Short post, but hopefully it will jump start some of the other slackers bloggers.