Matt Jones Of Kentucky Sports Radio Likes Boners!!!!!!

Scott "Deh Beh" Bunch and his son Kamden "Boner" Bunch recently attended the UK game at Freedom Hall. This was a game filled with highlights by the Cats. John Wall threw alley-oops to everybody except the Deh Beh I believe. This was the game where he had 14 assists, many of them resulting in thunderous dunks. Wall even gave us the UK debut of the famous left handed leaner. Despite all of the on court highlights, the only picture Deh Beh sent me was of Matt Jones, the mastermind behind the phenomenon known as KSR. Now don't get me wrong. I love KSR. I read it pretty much every day. Matt Jones is great. He's friends with Woo. I just didn't think this would be the picture I would receive. The message was very disturbing as it revealed what we've all long thought. Boners bring a smile to Matt Jones' face. Apparently Boner screamed out "KSR rocks", and received a smile. So, maybe Jones doesn't like Boners, maybe he just likes people pumping up his blog, regardless of their name. Enjoy the pic ladies. I'm pretty sure Jones is single. If anybody from KSR stumbles onto this post, please don't forget to mention Matt's love of Boners on the next podcast.