DYK

Today we are bringing a new segment to the Revolting Blog. It's a "Did You Know" deal where we will write some things and you ask yourself, "Did I know that?". I have included a pic of Kendall's 4 girlfriends he was lucky enough to have before being rescued by Julianne. You're welcome. Now on to the DYK!!!!!!


DYK

-that the Revolting Blog was started by me as a joke to make fun of my blogging sister and cousin (Boot and Brandy).

-that Scott Bunch can still do the weed eater (a dance he was once famous for)

-that Maholli more than likely still doesn't know he has been fired

-that Bunch and I are soccer coaching legends, despite the fact that we know little to nothing about the game. Ho actually knows a little. My goal is to pull a "Warford" and steal the MC soccer coaching job from Grant Sharp.

-that Kendall Smith was responsible for all the choreography and production of the now famous 1994 "Sex Me Remix Part 2" video.

-that Michael Miller's son is known as "Cowboy", which by default makes Spilla "Jellybean".

-that John Calipari will make more personal appearances across the state this week than Billy G. did in 2 years here.

-that Billy Gillispie is coming to a bar near you. He'll drink all your beer and sleep with your woman. Don't worry though, he'll be too drunk to do anything except sleep. Seriously, I want it to be known that I think Billy has a legitimate problem that I hope he can come to grips with and get the proper help. Despite my disdain for him as a basketball coach, I hope he can get his life in order and get back on his feet somewhere. Somewhere far away from Kentucky.

-that I was approached by local preacher and fellow MNHS 1994 grad Chad Moore the other day. He said he found the blog on a google search and he instantly became a fan of Deh Beh Films. The way he pronounced "Deh Beh" was way off, but we appreciate the support anyways. I hope Brother Moore didn't see any of the Gay Cops stuff.

-that the mother of Leslie (Brewer) Ashley is a Revolting Blog fan. She especially enjoyed the Deh Beh's "Dear Penis" video. Leslie told me she wanted to show her husband. I feel bad because I have gone blank and can't remember her name. She's "Leslie's mom" to me I guess. Leslie, please leave your mother's name in the comments. I'm very sorry.

-that Jason Courtney, aka JC Ice, has a passion for mowing.

-that Brian "Bob Gas" Bullock now lives in Ohio and hires workers for a "temp" agency. He recently told me that he interviewed former Kentucky Mr. Basketball and former filthy Card Tick Rogers. Tick is now playing overseas and was looking for work while he is in the states for the off-season. That little bit of information was a total waste of everyone's time, as I know that nobody cares what a former UL Cardinal is up to. At least he's not dealing drugs like most of the others. Actually he might be. I don't think Brian hired him. I wonder if Tick has ever dabbled in dental hygeine? I know a fellow UL alum who might hire him.

-that my youngest daughter just turned 1 month old. She's getting up there!!!!!! She's already gotten bigger. Bunch will be proud to know that she's never late for lunch. We can't feed that girl quick enough. Her biggest fits are thrown when she's hungry and she's gotta wait for one of us to make a bottle. I will post some new pics soon. Some say she looks like her mom. Some say she looks like me. Some say she looks like Maddie. Some even say she looks like her dad, even though the tests haven't came back and we're still not sure who that even is. Just joking, it's me. Jordan will kill me for that joke.

-that I saw the Sizzler's dad, "Howling Harold Hardison" yesterday riding a scooter. I waved and Harold and I both smiled and laughed. Jordan asked who the guy on the scooter was and I told her to watch her tone when asking about a legend.

-that I still have the Sizzler's 1998 Lab Student Of The Year Award. It was mine dammit!!!!!! It got left in my car after graduation I guess, and for some reason never reached the hands of the winner. I bet you haven't thought about that award for a while have you Slim? It's in a tub of old memories in my storage building I believe. I remember seeing it when I moved. I don't know why, but I never used it when searching for a job. Man that was stupid. It was right there the whole time, but I'm pretty sure your name is on it. I'm gonna look for it next time I'm out there.

-that the girls at Poole's Pharmacy Care are Revolting Blog readers. They all agreed that I am sexy when I wear surgical masks. I actually don't know if they regularly read the blog or if someone told one of them to go there to see pictures of Aubrey, but they were laughing about some of the posts the last time I was in there.

-that the number of blog readers tripled when Reggie Warford was hired to coach the Mustangs. Bunch wrote a post about the hiring and when you "google" Reggie Warford now, The Revolting Blog is the first choice shown. Pretty cool. I've also heard that when you "google" the word "douchebag", that all of our posts about "The Git" will show up.

-that this will be my 6th season with UK basketball season tickets and I will be watching my 3rd coach roam the sidelines. That's crazy.

-that the UK basketball players can't eat at Joe Bologna's anymore. They were apparently getting free meals. The school reported it and now they can't go there. The restaurant has a picture up of everybody who is banned. It's the only place in the world you will ever see Grant Sharp pictured with the UK players.

-that a nurse just came over here to the lab (I'm at work) with a catalog trying to sell me sex toys. She's having a party and is taking orders from people who can't make it. I told her my wife and I aren't into that stuff. But anyways, I wanna get something straight here. I need to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. They have parties now where you go into someone's home and buy fake weenies, edible underwear, and I can only imagine what else might be out there? What happened to Pampered Chef, Home Interiors, etc.? I bet girls flock to these things, which is stupid because if a guy (a straight guy) had one of these parties, girls would talk about him like he was the worst thing on earth. That's true.

Did You Know That This Post Is Now Over!!!!!! Thanks for playing along!!!!!!