Bible School 2009

These are some videos I took at the GRC VBS 2009 commencement. I love initials. Green River Chapel, Vacation Bible School. I have long ridiculed my wife for her less than stellar video skills. However, I managed to bring some of the shakiest camera work ever to GRC last Friday. I think I was on the same stuff Abe was on. Neither one of us could be still. The vids are labeled as Maddie and Abe, but you will also see a little bit of Tate "little mud" Harper in the Abe video. You will also see a lot more than you want of the back of Delanna's head. After evaluating the backs of everyone's heads, I determined that Delanna's was the best, so I got lots of it on film. Actually, she just kept getting in my line of sight as I tried to keep the wild child Abe on the camera. Maddie's friend Erin also kept me from keeping Maddie on the camera the whole time. Sorry, I do the best I can. One last thing: somehow I managed to have the camera on the lowest quality setting. I don't even remember changing it. You lose a lot of quality when uploading to Youtube anyway, but it still could have been better. If you have managed to read all of this, see you at the family reunion. That's a joke to my step-mother. I always tell her that I don't post as much family stuff as Boot because nobody cares about it except for the few family members who read the blog. She disagrees. So, enjoy the videos!!!!!!