Tragic News


My Chinese blogging friend has died. He was tragically killed by Bunch and also by my picture selection. I wanted to create a Chinese blogger in hopes of pissing off my real friends who didn't get invited to post on this wonderful literary device known as The Revolting Blog. In response to the surefire revolt, we would then hire new writers from our eager group of pissed off friends. My plan was to inspire a couple of friends into a desire to become a blog poster, all the while getting to write some very funny and offensive posts behind the mask of a Chinese douchebag. Thanks a lot Deh!!!!!!

Now I know you all have wondered to yourselves, why did JV choose to be a Chinese blogger? I don't have an answer. The funniest thing is, I went to Google images and typed in "Chinese guy" and took the first decent picture that showed up. Turns out it was Kobayashi, hot dog eating champion, who I'm pretty sure is Japanese. As you may already know, Asian people get offended if you call them something they're not (call Japs Chinese, Koreans Japs, you get it). So I offended myself as a Chinese blogger just by posting the pic of a damn Jap. I truly suck at being a foreigner. Because I suck so bad, I will immediately remove all Foreigner songs from my iphone and mp3 player. They will remain on the computer just in case I ever get to meet the band and they reinstate my rights. I love "Double Vision".

In other news, I don't know how many "YouTube Sports" fans we have on here, but I have invited host Kige Ramsey to be a guest poster on this blog. This story is actually true. He has yet to accept the invitation, but is "thinking about it". For those of you who don't know, Kige is a huge UK fan who does sports reports from his home in Logan County. Over the past year he has became an internet sensation and is very popular among sports fans. He has went on to write stuff for various UK sites and even co-hosted a popular nighttime sports show on Louisville TV. I would be an honor to have him post here. With his popularity increasing every day, he has branched out to report on various other topics as well. To introduce you to the phenomenon known as Kige Ramsey, I have included one of my favorite reports of his below. Take my advice, if you think you might have anorexic, go get tested now!!!!!!