Maddie and Dawson (my nephew) Gettin Busy On The Dance Floor



I have decided to post a bunch of home videos on Youtube. Look them up if you are a part of my family or someone who might care anything about them. This is one of Maddie and Dawson dancing in our living room. Dawson is an accomplished dancer with a lot of rhythm. Maddie likes to jump. They both love to dance though, and we love to watch them. Good, cheap entertainment. Happy late anniversary to Scott and Jenny Bunch!!!!!! Deh Beh, these 2 dancers were much better than the ones we saw the night before your wedding. Much cleaner too, and they didn't even ask for money. That was a joke. We DID NOT see any dancers the night before the Deh Beh's wedding. I repeat, we DID NOT see any dancers the night before Deh Beh's wedding. We did however stop into an adult book store. I don't know why they call them that. It was the first (and only) time I've ever been in one. The classic story from that was when the clerk thought that Miller and I were a couple, and wanted to show us some of the more popular models as we were looking in amazement at the size of some of their best selling weenies. Miller called him some names and we left. Happy Monday!!!!!!!