Look Who The Cat Coach Hangs With!!!!!!

I know Calipari doesn't need much help recruiting, but it can't hurt when you're at the "Lebron Skills Academy" with the top 50 or so high school players in attendance and you have the star of the camp sit with you while the games are going on. Apparently Lebron had a court side seat for most of the event, but spent 45 minutes or so in the bleachers, all with Calipari and assistant coaches Orlando "Tubby" Antigua and "Hot" Rod Strickland.




Is it me or does it look like Rod Strickland is smoking a fat one? Also, the dorky guy just above King James looks like he just farted, while Antigua and the other random black guy are laughingly accusing Lebron. Calipari is wondering whether Lebron actually did it, and the random white guy doesn't wanna get in on the conversation because he's just amazed that they are letting him sit in the "cool" section. Rod just wants to hit that fatty a few more times before they approach him about the no smoking policy at the King City Classic (I think that's what it was actually called). Also, I take no pride in the apparent fact that I can identify college basketball coaches based on a photo showing one eye, one ear, and the top of a head. However, I do believe that is Auburn coach Jeff Lebo slightly pictured at the bottom. Kendall will be able to tell me if I'm wrong. There is a big Eddie Ford AAU event in Louisville this week. Somebody get Maholli's cell number to Strickland ASAP in case he runs out of smoke.