Mustangs



Well I have been thinking of a good topic that everyone on this blog would have an opinion on and I believe I have come up with one. I hope everyone will voice there opinion on the comment section. So how do you feel about the merger of north and south schools? I must admit I was not to crazy about it at first. But after a little bit of time. I am starting to change my mind. It may not be bad at all. If you think back 20 years ago(holy shit) yes 20 years when I was going to be a freshmen at the new MNHS I was not liking it but it was the best 4 years of my life. Some of my best friends were from other schools. As far as sports I don't like it that fewer kids will be able to participate, but we will be more competitive with the bigger schools now. But I still don't agree with the hiring process of Coach Warford. I don't blame him or have anything against him I blame Dale Todd and his puppet Jim"Hog Head"Price for the way it all went down. As for me I will support the Mustangs and be at the ballgames and what ever else I can do because our kids will be there before we know it. Although I will miss the Chant of MUHLENBERG NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!