Blog Bracket Challenge Winner

The photo you see above is one of me jumping my brother-in-law Chad Guffy. We made a ramp out of snow at the Greenville park last year and caught the eye of the Times-Argus, who sent me this photo. This made the local paper and even made the 2008 year in review edition of the Argus. I'm showing you this because I want you to know that I was famous long before I became the Blog Bracket Challenge winner and won the right to star in the next Deh Beh Films production. It was close, but I pulled it out in the end and now I get to live my dream. I have had roles in past Deh Beh Films productions, and I have co-written many of them, but I have never been the star. I hope it's an action movie where I can be a real B.A. I guess that's up to the man though. Keep your eyes out for the new flick.