Restaurant Reviews By DEH BEH


Well as you all know Jeremy does the movie reviews, and a great job he does. So I thought I would do some restaurant reviews. And who better than to review a restaurant than a deh beh. I will write one review at a time and I will rate how good the food is the service and the price. I will also put a stupid made up comment about the restaurant. Ok so on to the review tonight's pick will be Ski Daddy's or as Git says Skil Daldy's. They are located in Central City at the old kfc location. They are a dine in or pick up with a window for the lazy(me). I had the chicken tender meal with texas toast, cole slaw and fries with a drink. I got the buffalo sauce with my chicken it was hot. The fries in my opinion are the best in town. The meal cost about $6.00 to $8.00 depending on the amount of tenders you get. The one negative I give ski daddy's is there sign it is the worst in town it's obvious that Misty Double D didn't make that sign. But over all I give my meal 3 out of 5 stars. One interesting fact about Ski Daddy's is that Mike Miller works there part time Choking the chickens and preparing the slaw.