NCAA Day 2: More Deh Dominance

At this rate, the Deh Beh is gonna win the challenge and earn a role in his own movie. Somebody overtake this Beh so that he doesn't win something he could have anytime he wants it.


Day 2 of the tournament saw a few more upsets. It saw one of my final 4 picks lose to Cleveland State. So you won't be seeing me in the next Deh Beh Films production unless the Beh thinks I am worthy. I was a co-star in some of his earliest works, so I've got a chance. At this point I am in second place in the bracket challenge, tied with the Bremen Wookies and Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Jellybeansbilly is next, followed by Sizzler and Dr. Dusto bringing up the rear. I fully expect the owner of team jellybeansbilly (Spilla) to trade places with Sizzler and Muddy because the rear is where he's always liked it. WKU plays the Zags today. I hope it's a game I miss in my bracket, because I picked the Zags. It will start to get interesting today in the challenge and we will see who really knows what they are doing. It won't be me. Damn Wake Forest. As the CEO of the Revolting Blog I would like to personally thank Joel Huff for PARTICIPATING in the bracket challenge. He IS PARTICIPATING as leader of team WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. Without Joel's PARTICIPATION the challenge just wouldn't be the same. Have fun watching today's games.