Thoughts from the Deh


First where the hell did Maholli come from with his views on the economy. This is a man with a a printing press in his closet , jobs don't matter to him. Well anyways just thought I would put some thoughts out here. First I have been laid off this week and have done nothing but hold the couch down and do laundry. I put my resume in for a pipe laying job but they said my resume was to short. Maybe I could sub for an English teacher at the west campus. I would like to touch on the A-Rod deal my thoughts are who gives a S*#t, move on and start testing everyone from here on out if you fail you sit. Stop worrying about the past and make it right now and for the future. And now let me git to my biggest Grip. Billy Gillispie whats up with his dog house. man you got to punish and then forget. And run some set plays for MEEKS. He always says if you practice bad you may not play the next game, well is he going to sit out the game Saturday, because he made some bad decisions the last game. Well that's all till next time.