Some Pics To Get You Ready For The UT Game

These pics of Bruce with young hotties were taken while he was still married. Maybe that contributed to the fact that he's not married anymore. His ex-wife has opened up a salon in Knoxville named "Alimony". That isn't a joke. They offer a discount (I think 15%) to any lady who receives alimony. Sorry Bruce. I pick on Bruce because he is an easy target, but I actually like him. I hate UT, but I can understand why young men would want to play for him. He took a lot of heat when he went to the UT ladies game shirtless with his chest painted, but I loved it. I love his enthusiasm, and you can't deny that he is a great marketing man. He has made UT men's basketball relevant in a state where women's basketball and football once dominated. They still dominate, but Bruce has elevated his squad to heights once thought to be unreachable. I still hate the Vols. This game means more to me than any game on the schedule other than Louisville.




UT headbands suck.


For those who don't know the story, UT point guard Bobby Maze famously said after he committed to UT (over the Cats), "Why would I go anywhere else. UT is like a Ferrari, UK is a Chevy". I know I'm a little of on that quote, but it went something like that. I know UT was the Ferrari, just not sure what car UK was. Anyways, when Jodie was lighting up the Vols, Maze was still talking trash even though they were getting hammered. UK players have said that when the soft spoken Meeks went to the line and sank a free throw for his 50th point he looked over at Maze and said, "Thats Fitty". Apparently it still didn't shut the Vols up. Rumor has it they talked trash until the buzzer sounded.



OOOOOOOOOHHHH Bruce Newman!!!!!!




As far as I know, Bobby Maze is not on parole. This is funny anyway.