Where Is Maholli?




I sent an official invite to Maholli's email address which he provided. I have to assume he didn't get it. How many times have we read Maholli's comments on this very blog about how if only given the opportunity, he would post multiple blogs each day. After all, he manages a website and is online all day anyway. Maybe I sent it to the wrong place. Maybe Maholli don't like the blog anymore. Maybe he don't wanna come around because Jodie Meeks scored 54. Maybe it's Michael Porter's fault that Maholli has yet to post on the blog. I don't know. Please tell us where you are Maholli. I know I'm not the only one who has been anxiously awaiting your first post. Go Cats!!!!!! Coming soon to the blog------Maddie has made a new promo, this time dissing Amish Git and making a plea to be in the next Deh Beh Films production. The child is very ambitious. I'll try to get those videos posted today or tomorrow, and of course the bonus outtakes later in the week. Happy Saturday!!!!!