I'm Back To The Blog


It's been a nice vacation from the blog. For over 2 weeks now I have worked all night and came home in the mornings and not worried about posting on this blog. I can read the news, work on my fantasy football and basketball teams, read about the Cats and why Billy G. should be fired and why Porter should be thrown out of the state. All the things I normally sacrifice in order to post on The Revolting Blog. I like doing those other things. That's why I hired help for the blog. So I took a vacation. If WKU had not beaten down the filthy Cards I don't think there would have been a single post during my time off. The one great thing that happened was the comments. When I am faithful about posting, nobody leaves a comment. When I quit for a while, everybody leaves a comment to bitch. Maholli still remains the only faithful commenter for the blog. You folks should at least occasionally put something in the comments section so that I (we) know that somebody outside of Louisville is reading this crap. It's depressing to feel like I'm writing to only Maholli. Anyway, I'm gonna try to do better. Deh Beh is still remodeling his house. I went over there the other night and I don't even think he has his computer hooked up right now so don't expect him to post much. Tom sells too many cars to post much and doesn't have internet access at home. Slim never promised that he would post a lot, so I guess we'll hear from him next time the Tops pull off a stunning victory. I would hire Maholli but I just can't be part of a blog that has pro-Cards posts. It would kill me to have to go to my own blog and read about how great the Cards are. So you will have to deal with me and the occasional random post from one of the other 3. If you really want Maholli, start a campaign in the comments section and we will consider it. It will of course have to go through Tom. He does the hiring around here now. Cats and Hoosiers today!!!!!! Also the final game for the Joel Huff All Stars, or as CC Jr. Pro calls them, the Lakers.