Jr. Pro Begins---And All I Have Are Halloween Pics

The CCES Jr. Pro basketball season kicked off yesterday for the kids. Despite a stellar coaching performance, the Lakers fell to the Spurs. The Lakers are coached by Joel Huff, Jeremy Vinson, and Scott Bunch. How can you expect a team to be great when they are led by a Ho, a goat man, and a Deh Beh? I have no pics from the game. I had to coach, Jordan was asleep from working all night, my mother had to work, and Lele (Bootie Walker) was at home with a sick Abe. My Dad had to work also, but Cathy (my stepmother) was able to make it and guess what? The battery to her camera was at home charging. She did have her video camera, so we do have footage from the first game. Next time we will get the team of David Everly and Blake Sparks. They are outstanding coaches and the Spurs were a very disciplined team. The way they run the ball, I bet Everly has a good shot at becoming the next North running backs coach. Make 'em dribble next game guys.


On a totally different topic, I have yet to put up any Halloween pics. We were invited to a Halloween party at the home of Shawn and Jill Edwards and were told we had to dress up. This didn't make me too happy, but I decided to participate anyway, although with little effort. Jordan was a witch, Maddie was Hannah Montana, and I was Mark Sloan (Dr. McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy). I told you I didn't give much effort. We arrived at the Edwards home and much to our surprise, we were the only ones dressed up. Apparently Jill forgot to send the message to the Vinson home to let us know the dress up idea had been scrapped. Jordan was able to shed her hat and then she was left with just some black clothes on. She looked fairly normal. I, however, remained McSteamy all night, prompting one party goer to ask Jill if I worked in a hospital or bought that costume. Others were overheard saying, "my gosh he is steamy". Has anyone else ever been to a Halloween party where you were supposed to dress up and then nobody else did and you were left as the only adult in costume? Luckily my costume wasn't anything I don't wear everyday, so I didn't feel too crazy. It was a very fun night. Also, I wore my lab coat from Muhlenberg Community Hospital, where I work every other Friday night. I had put a sticker over my name tag that read: Dr. Mark Sloan, McSteamy. I went to work Friday afternoon with my name still being McSteamy. Amazingly nobody noticed. After being there in the lab for about an hour, I found it myself and took it off. However, during the time with it on I had a meeting with my boss, went to the infection control office for a tb skin test, and drew blood from a patient in the emergency room. I'm guessing nobody noticed, but I'm hoping that everybody just agreed and said, "my gosh he is steamy".




Two of the non dressed up McRoy sisters.

McSteamy


Maddie and Kate



Maddie and Kate again.