A Football Legend Sighting

Hello Revolting Blog Nation:

As many of you may know, I have been calling play-by-play for Grayson County football this season. This past Friday, the Cougars whipped the Muhlenberg South Suns 40-13. I was not aware of the entire coaching staff for the Suns. But at halftime, I was off-air. When I looked up, I saw none other the Marc "Flanker" Oates. First time I have seen Flank in probably 10 years. Flank still looks exactly the same. Some on this blog refer to him as "Elts".

In other news, I have recently been contracted by WKU to broadcast two upcoming basketball games. I'll be doing play by play for the Tops regular season opener November 15 at Houston. The second game is December 6 at Tulane. That will be simulcast on the Hilltopper Sports Satellite Network and Fox College Sports Atlantic. In Muhlenberg, you can catch it on cable channel 12. Otherwise check your local listings. This will be my first broadcast tv game. I have posted a link for the affiliates.