Memories From The Squared Circle





I always thought that my friends and I could have made a great wrestling faction. We had all the moves and great charisma. These classic photos taken at the Owensboro Sportscenter show just what naturals Tom and Bullock are in the ring. Don't they look right at home? We had the luxury of meeting Jerry "The King" Lawler on this great night and later got permission to take a few pics in the ring. For some reason I was the photographer. Brian had the great idea of taking the king hat which helped us get Jerry's attention. I could tell wrestling stories all day, but this is the only trip I could find pictures from. I have an old Hooter's menu with The Rock's autograph on it. That was a great night as well. There are also a few other signatures on that great menu. I think I will scan it and do a post about that story later this week. Have a good Tuesday.