Could It Be True? Is The End Really Near?





Maybe the Disgruntled Revolting Blog Supporter is right. Maybe the end is near. I will readily admit that it didn't take me long to stop wanting to make daily posts on the blog. It's kind of a burden, however when so many friends and family say that they enjoy reading it, it's also fun. I recognized that my blog posting was going down the crapper so I went out and hired 2 new blog writers to join me. My thinking was if we had 3 guys writing there would constantly be something on the blog for folks to read and laugh at. I was wrong. Bunch started out with a bang, but he has slowed down. Tom only has internet access at the car lot, so he can only spend a limited amount of time blogging. Then that leaves me. I hired these 2 goons and apparently assumed that meant I could make a post about once every 10 days and the blog fans would still love me. I now realize I have not reached blog superstardom yet. So I challenge Bunch and Tom to become more active blog posters. I am challenging myself as well. I don't want this Disgruntled Revolting Blog Supporter to be right. I want to get back to the days of making fun of Kendall's disgruntled athletic supporter. I want the blog to be full of good times and laughter and making fun of Louisville and Maholli and Duke and "The Git". I want more polls with lots of voters. I want the blog fans to all band together to come up with a plan to make the Deh Beh late for lunch. Just once. I want more friend profiles. I have many friends who have yet to receive one. <(i also have a friend, Michael Miller, who won't send me pics to do his.)> I want UK football and basketball reports. What I really want the most is for this blog to not go a week without one of us posting something. Power out or power on, we have to do better. Have a nice weekend.