Chosen One

It was the fall of 1986, and I was just a young little nasty deh. I was at the Browning Springs middle school gym in Madisonville Ky. They where having wrestling that night. There were all kinds of greats there. I can remember The King, Koko B Ware, Bill Dundee, George The Animal Steel,( He really scared me back then) and The Nasty Boys. After a great night of wrestling where in the main event, I saw Koko B. Ware beat Bill Dundee by hitting him in the neck with a ink pin from the crowd. I was standing outside of the locker rooms of the wrestlers waiting to maybe get an autograph. When the Nasty Boys came out and said"who wants to carry our bags". I jumped all over that and said "I will! I will!", so they tossed me their bags and off we went. I was on cloud 9 as I walk past all my buddies carrying those bags to their cars.