The Cheater Wins......Friend Profile #8: Kendall "The Git" Smith








Even though it is widely known that he rigged the poll for the next profile, I have elected to give "The Git" his profile anyway. Longtime blog readers will recall a few months back I gave a decent profile of this cheater when he was coming to stay with me for a weekend. At that time he hadn't been to Muhlenberg County in years. Now I see him more than I see my wife. Every time I turn around I see that classic Git. Play ball at Bremen, who shows up?--Git. Watch the UK vs. UL football game at Ho's--Git. Take my kid to the county fair--Git. Go to Shogun's for my birthday--Git. Purple Onion--Git. Olivia Newton John concert--Git. Bernadette Locke basketball camp--Git. 2008 Midget of the Year banquet dinner--Git, and Clint Allen. You get the picture. I see this cheeser in my sleep. I used to dream about good things: UK winning it all, me winning the lotto jackpot, Jordan in lingerie, you know, normal stuff. Now I can't get this cheating, cheesing Git out of my head. The next time I see him in person, I'm gonna personally deliver him to Barry Vincent's doorstep. I heard that Barry would love to see him.
The real truth is that Kendall is one of my best friends. If I didn't like him, I would've let the Deh Beh squash him years ago, and make no mistake, the Deh Beh could do it. Kendall lives in New Johnsonville, Tn. They closed down the old one hoping he would leave. Ok, I'll quit. He has 2 young boys, Noah and Will. As the earlier post indicated, I call these boys Joakim Noah and The Fresh Prince. Basketball fans and Will Smith fans (the actor, not the kid) will get that. Nobody is quite sure what Kendall does for a living. I know at one time he worked at a biscuit factory. Now I think he's a farmhand for Kris Maddox. He specializes in blog posting and identity theft. He can grow obscene amounts of facial hair. The only kind of tires he will buy are All Seasons. He once had a legendary Pontiac Sunbird. The horn would go off continuously when the Cats lost. As told in the earlier post, he almost puked on former Cat Mark Pope, and he pooped up his high school basketball uniform after an unfortunate loss in a bout with diarrhea. They used to call him "Sky". Now he's just "The Git".
Something I made up about "The Git": Could I really make anything up that's better than the truth? I would like for the blog readers to make something up about Kendall and post it in the comments. Don't hold back, he's good at taking a taunt.